NeutraSal® is indicated for dryness of the mouth (hyposalivation, xerostomia) and dryness of the oral mucosa due to drugs that suppress salivary secretion.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Not intended to prevent xerostomia or oral mucositis.
- Patients should avoid eating or drinking for at least 15 minutes after use
- Solution should not be swallowed but be spit out.
- Not intended for systemic use to treat any diseases of the throat or upper gastrointestinal tract
- Not intended for use as an antacid
- No adverse events anticipated if swallowed accidentally
- Contains sodium; Patients restricted to a low-sodium diet should consult their physician before use.
- No known interactions with medicinal or other products
here for Instructions for Use.